Who can receive Accommodations?
Accommodations can be given to students with documented disabilities that interfere in the following areas: reading, thinking, writing, seeing, hearing, listening, walking, etc.
What kinds of Accommodations and/or Academic Services are available?
- Extended test time
- Copies of notes or PowerPoints
- Closed Captioning
- Help with ordering audio or large-print textbooks
- Test Readers
- Reduced distraction testing
- Study groups
How can you receive individual tutors ?
- Present written documentation of your disability from your physician or counselor on professional letterhead during the admission process or to the Student Success Services Director once you have been admitted.
- Meet with the Student Success Services Director once the documentation has been verified to discuss the accommodations needed.
- Each semester, email the Student Success Services Director the classes for which you will be needing accommodations, and then a letter stating the accommodations will be emailed to each of your professors