e4-12 is the groundbreaking new partnership that links the church and university together with an innovative system of delivering graduate level education directly in and through your local church. Piedmont International University can offer the very best of graduate level education with tuition at only $99 per credit hour.
- You provide the classroom
- We provide the education
The Master of Arts in Ministry degree, a 30 credit hour program is made up of ten courses that each feature twelve, professionally filmed, 45-minute video classes. Each class will be streamed and played into a classroom at your church. Students who are seeking the master's degree
- Must hold a recognized bachelor's degree
- Enroll with Piedmont for online classes
- Gather each week at a time decided by the church to watch the video classes
- Log on to Piedmont's Blackboard server for discussions, class assignments, and exams
- Complete the 30 hour required courses
- Receive a master's degree
By following the normal sequence, a student can earn an accredited Master of Arts in Ministry degree in as little as three and a half years for less than $3,000 of total tuition. Upon successful completion of the program, students can come to campus at Piedmont in Winston Salem and march at commencement to receive their diplomas.
What about those who don't have a bachelor's degree? An enrichment option is available for only $39 per course for those not seeking a master's degree and is perfect for Sunday school teachers, small group leaders and church leaders.
- Attend class
- Learn for your own personal knowledge or enrichment
- Increase your faith
- Receive a certificate at the end of each course
- receive an official certificate of completion after attending all ten courses
The "e4-12" name comes from Ephesians 4:12 where the Lord gives gifted teachers to the church to equip the saints for ministry and build the body. Our goal is to assist churches by graduating Christian leaders who are
- competent in Biblical and theological knowledge
- strong in their personal faith
- skilled in ministry
- outstanding in communication
- prepared to understand and engage their culture with courageous proclamation of the gospel and confident defense of the faith.
This program is not just for pastors or others serving in full-time ministry, but for serious Christians who want to go deeper in the Word, understand contemporary Christian issues, and take ministry to the next level. While e4-12 will benefit people across a broad range of careers, e.g., school teachers wanting to attain Continuing Education Units (CEUs), the program was primarily designed to empower Christians from all walks of life for effective ministry.
If you have questions concerning e4-12, please contact our Admissions office at admissions@PiedmontU.edu or call us at 800.937.5097. If you have questions concerning payment, please contact us at e4-12@PiedmontU.edu. For all other questions, please contact the e4-12 Coordinator.