Earn Your Degree
For years you have wanted to pursue another degree. Now is the time. Piedmont offers some of the most valued degrees while being one of the most affordable available. The schedule is flexible, you can study in your time frame and earn the degree of your choice for as little as $209 per credit hour. Most degrees are offered fully online and classes are in short 7 week time frames.
Piedmont is one of the most affordable accredited degrees you can receive.
Because you are in ministry several scholarships have been designed to help you with the cost.
Awarded to employees and their dependents who serve in missions and or not-for-profit Christian ministries. Tuition is based on need and students may receive up to a 1/3 tuition assistance grant.
- Proof of eligibility must be submitted as follows:
- Must be a full-time employee and/or dependents of a full-time employee of a not-for-profit Christian Ministry
- Must provide proof of employment or parent/spouse employment with non-profit
- Undergraduates must complete a yearly FAFSA
- General Scholarship Rule applies
- Must be a US Citizen
- Not stackable
Supporting Church Scholarship
Pastors who serve as full-time senior, associate or assistant pastors of churches supporting Piedmont International University at a minimum of $100.00 per month will received up to a ⅔ tuition assistance grant.
- Upon application and support from the church there is a six month waiting period before benefit applies.
- Student must maintain SAP
- Grant applies to on campus or online students
- Grant applies to undergraduate and graduate students
- Church must be in good standing and current with payments
- Undergraduate students must complete a FAFSA each year
- General Scholarship Rule (GSR) applies
- Non stackable
- Application for scholarship is an annual requirement and must be completed minimum 30 days prior to start date.
Earn Your Degree Through e4-12
Piedmont has an innovative course offering that allows you to study right in your church. e4-12 delivers a Master's of Ministry as an accredited degree or simply for enrichment for your members not seeking a degree. The schedule is flexible, you can study in your time frame and earn your Master's in Ministry as you study in your own church with your people. Only 30 hours at $99 per hour with the e4-12 program.
Check out e4-12