This page provides a list of scholarships available for students. These are not connected with Piedmont and are listed as a service of the Financial Aid Department in an effort to help you find aditional scholarship money. The following links are websites to help you locate available scholarship money.
EXTERNAL SCHOLARSHIP LIST:
Christian Community Credit Union Awarding $60,000 in Multi-Year Scholarships and Loans to Students
Contact: Hope Smith
Christian Community Credit Union’s 2017 Scholarships for Success Program is awarding $60,000 in scholarships. Awardees will receive multi-year scholarships of $1,000 per year! The scholarship program is open to members of Christian Community Credit Union with a Checking Account (newly-opened or existing). The scholarship application deadline is March 31, 2017 and scholarships will be awarded by mid-May. For more info go to: myCCCU.com/scholarship
Law Office of Gatti, Lenter, Bienvenu & Montesi
available to students from Tennessee
Aall In Limo & Party Bus 2017 Scholarship Program
Aall In Limo & Party Bus is offering a $2000 scholarship to students of Piedmont International University. Apply here https://www.aallinlimo.com/scholarship/
In order to participate in the scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Currently attending or planning to attend a college or university during the fall of 2017 academic year.
- Good academic standing with your current educational institution and have a minimum 3.0 GPA based on the previous school year’s academic performance.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Apply to the contest via online form available on our website at: https://www.aallinlimo.com/scholarship/ and provide Name, Address, Email, Age, Name of the institution they plan to attend
- Provide their written essay by the deadline of 12:00 AM MST July 31, 2017
A winner will be chosen on August 7, 2017 and notified via email by August 15, 2017
Foot Cream Center
Foot Cream Center is pleased to announce the creation of the annual Dr. Gregory T. Amarantos $1,000 scholarship available to current college students or those planning on attending a college or university in the fall of 2017. Foot Cream Center is very pleased to offer a scholarship to students at Piedmont International
University. We would love to make an application for this scholarship available to your students.
Dr. Gregory T Amarantos $1,000 Scholarship
- The winner will receive $1000!
- This will be sent directly to your school /college /university Financial Aid Office.
- We’ll pick the winners based on the aforementioned factors and let them know through email.
- The scholarship will be awarded to the student who submits the best essay on “Totally Natural Foot Care In Today’s Busy Times” All essay submissions should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details information please check here: https://www.footcreamreviews.com/scholarship/
NCMEA offers two $2,000 scholarships for music education majors in North Carolina. The applications are now available on the NCMEA website.
- Bill McCloud Scholarship is awarded to a Collegiate member of NAfME who has completed their third year as music education major.
- Ruth Jewell Scholarship is awarded to a music education major beginning their senior year at a North Carolina college. The scholarship application deadline is March 15. All applications must be submitted online.
Pat Hall -Executive Director
North Carolina Music Educators Association
883-C Washington St Raleigh NC 27605
Phone: 919-424- 7008 E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.ncmea.net Twitter: @NCMEA
Winning Tips for College Scholarships
https://learningcenter.statefarm.com/finances-1/college/winning- tips-for- college-scholarships/index.html?cmpid=enews-dec15
Most scholarships are designated for students attending Forsyth County high schools, but there are also scholarships designated for students in surrounding counties, including Davie, Davidson, Surry, Stokes, Yadkin, and Wilkes counties. Scholarships are available for two-year and four-year colleges and universities as well as for technical and vocational schools, and graduate programs. Some scholarships entail a one-time award, while many are renewable for three additional years. Eligibility criteria for each scholarship varies and may include financial need, merit, geographic area, high school or university attending, or field of study, to name a few.
Students can apply for most of the Foundation's 144 scholarships with the completion of a common online application in which students are automatically matched with the awards for which they may qualify. Other scholarship opportunities are administered by independent committees outside of the Foundation, and more information on these separate application processes can also be found on the Foundation's Web site.
Most merit-based awards have an April 1 deadline, with a few scholarships closing on June 15. The final deadline for most financial need-based scholarships is August 15, although the earlier completed applications are received, the more likely that scholarship funds will be available. Through its family of scholarship funds, last year the Foundation provided scholarships totaling $933,000 in 554 awards for students to pursue their higher education goals at a wide range of educational institutions, from Forsyth Tech, Winston-Salem State, Appalachian State, UNC-Chapel Hill, and East Carolina to Boston College, Elon, Georgia Tech, MIT, and beyond. To learn more and to begin the common application online, visit www.wsfoundation.org/scholarships.
Thumbtack School-To- Skills Scholarship 2016-2017 $5,000
Deadline: January 31
Find more information and to apply, visit: https://www.thumbtack.com/scholarship
Study.com is excited to share a new scholarship for $1,000 to help with their tuition.
Applying for the College Success Scholarship
Students need to apply by April 1, 2017, which gives them plenty of time to submit the quick and easy application! We will choose one winner based on their free response submissions. To submit their application, students must visit this page: http://study.com/blog/college-success-scholarship-by-study-com.html
In order to participate in the scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident
- Must be enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited college or university
- Graduating high school seniors who meet the above mentioned criteria may apply
CGTrader, Backed by Intel Capital, CGTrader is one of the world's leading 3D model platforms.Each semester our company challenges students to dig into the field of technology writing an essay on how innovative technologies are transforming our lives. For the folowing Spring semester the topic is: “The future of technology in education”.
The best submission will be awarded $2,000 while the two runners-up will receive $500 each. All information and eligibility requirements can be found here: https://www.cgtrader.com/scholarships
HelpTeaching.com started a new $1,000.00 scholarship for high school and college students.
Deadline: June 1st, 2017
Scholarship Rules and Eligibility Requirements
- Applicants may only submit one piece for consideration
- Applicants may not be a family member of anyone employed by HelpTeaching.com
- Applicants may not submit content that has been previously published online
- Applicants may submit their own original work without getting help from anyone
- Applicants must be current High School or College Students located in the United States or Canada
Kokopax Annual Scholarship
You can read more about it here.
- Applicants must be enrolled in post secondary education at either a college or university.
- All applicants must be enrolled in studies the following semester (part-time studies is also acceptable).
- No GPA Min.
- Applicants can only apply once.
- Students must submit a 1500 word essay about what they think good parenting entails. Details can be found on our scholarship page at - https://kokopax.com/scholarship
Final date for application submission is April 31st. Winners will be chosen on May 15th
Link to scholarship application page:https://slickdeals.net/students/
Scholarship award: Four (4) available. Each award is a value of up to $2,500 for the Fall 2017 semester/quarter.
Submission deadline: April 30, 2017
SolidEssay.com is a unique educational platform designed to assist students in learning how to write and format academic assignments. We strongly believe that good writing skills are crucial to succeed in the world beyond school. Part of our mission is to challenge young people to be prepared to present their most valuable assets in a polished and professional way. We also believe that scholarship programs, such as this one, are invaluable in helping young people get off to the right start. Our scholarship program is open to undergraduate and graduate students from selected schools throughout the United States and provides up to $5000.00.
$1000 Study Abroad Scholarship to undergraduate students in any field of study. This scholarship is merit based, requires an essay submission, and the winning applicant will receive $1,000 dollars towards the costs of participating in a study abroad program. All of the application details and the 2017 essay question are available on our website at:https://choosytraveler.com/scholarship/
PhilsReviews.com is very excited to offer a $1000.00 college scholarship for 2018.
Applicants under 18 must have permission from a parent or legal guardian. In order to participate in the scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Currently attending high school as a senior or attending a community college, technical school or university
- Good academic standing with your current educational institution
- Create a unique, creative and entertaining bike related video that is posted to YouTube with a link back to philsreviews.com in the descripton
The email application needs to be received by the deadline of December 31, 2017 and a winner will be chosen on January 1, 2018. A check for the $1000.00 will be sent to the winner's school to be
applied to their academic expenses. For full details, please visit our website:www.philsreviews.com/scholarship
LincolnLabs.com is providing a scholarship in the amount of $1,000. It is free to enter, and the deadline for applying this scholarship is Thursday November 30, 2017.
You can see more information about the scholarship at http://lincolnlabs.com/scholarship/
Environmental Litigation Group, P.C.
Environmental Litigation Group, P.C. has awarded over $2.5 Million in its asbestos scholarship fund so far, and this year we are offering three scholarships for $5000, $3000 and $2000 to students at Piedmont International University. The scholarships are merit based and require an essay submission that can be attached to the application made available on our website.
Requirements for our 2017 Scholarship Program are the following:
- Must be 18 years old and a U.S. citizen.
- Must be enrolled full-time in a U.S. based accredited two-year or four-year university, community college or junior college, or a graduate degree program.
- Must have a minimum Grade Point Average of 3.0 or higher.
- Must be a student who witnessed a parent, sibling, immediate family member or close friend fighting cancer.
- Must apply to the contest via online form available on our website at: https://www.elglaw.com/scholarship/
Must provide the written essay by the deadline of July 31, 2017
The three winners will be chosen by the end of August, 2017 and notified by email
Student Financial Aid Search Engine: Find & Apply for Financial Aid to Pay for College
Scholarships to Help International Students Afford U.S. Colleges
“No Essay” College Scholarship
United Negro College Fund Scholarships
Scholarship America Scholarships