Steps to Apply
Admissions welcomes applications for the first-year, transfer, visiting or returning student. Whether you are new to Piedmont or a returning student, the Admissions Team is happy to assist you with the application process. Links have been provided below to help you complete each step. Completed forms can be submitted via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or faxed to 336.714.7819.
Admissions decisions are based on the following factors:
- Cumulative GPA 2.0*
- GED scores (if applicable)
- National testing such as ACT composite score or 17* or SAT combined score of 820 (without writing) or 1260* (with writing)
- Personal testimony
*Piedmont is committed to evaluating each applicant’s complete profile taking into consideration their personal testimony, references and academic achievements and how they contribute to the overall mission and vision of the university. Academic assistance programs are available to students on a limited basis who do not the meet admissions academic criteria.
STEPS TO APPLY
- Submit an application (includes a $60 application fee). Please fill out completely.
- When completing the application you will be prompted to list names and emails of two references not related to you.
- Pastoral Reference: The senior pastor or youth pastor at the church you are currently attending should be listed as your pastoral reference. If you are the senior pastor, you will need to list the chairman of the deacon board as your pastoral reference.
- General Reference: It is preferable to list a teacher, coach, supervisor, or mentor as your general reference.
- Write an essay of approximately 250 words and submit it to email@example.com. The essay should answer the following questions:
- When and how did you accept Jesus Christ as your personal savior?
- What is God teaching you through your personal devotions?
- Why do you desire to attend
- Complete the Privacy release form (FERPA) –Must be an actual signature (not typed). This form can also be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax 336.714.7819 or mail to Piedmont International University, Office of Admissions, 420 Broad Street, Winston-Salem, NC 27101.
- Please have official transcripts sent via certified pdf to email@example.com or mailed to Piedmont International University, Office of Admissions, 420 Broad Street, Winston-Salem, NC 27101
- Email current headshot photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit your ACT or SAT scores to Piedmont. If you include our school code when taking the ACT/SAT scores will be sent directly to Piedmont. PIUs ACT school code is 3142 & SAT school code is 5555.