The Admissions Staff is here to answer any questions you may have and to help you through the application process. Please feel free to contact Graduate Studies Admissions via email or phone (336-714-1076). We look forward to assisting you!
STEPS TO APPLY
- Submit your application electronically here (includes a $60 application fee). Please fill out completely.
- When completing the application you will be prompted to list names, phone numbers and emails of two references not related to you. We suggest that one of these be an academic, professional, or pastoral reference.
- Complete the Privacy release form (FERPA) –Must be an actual signature (not typed). This form can also be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax 336.714.7819 or mail to Piedmont International University, Office of Admissions, 420 Broad Street, Winston-Salem, NC 27101.
- Submit your Autobiographical Essay - Discuss what has led you to want to be a student in your selected program. Include such aspects as your Christian experience, relevant work/ministry experience, personal and professional interests, and capacity for academic initiative and discipline. Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.) applicants must include a statement of call to ministry. Essay should be approximately 500 words in length and should be submitted electronically to your assigned Admissions Counselor.
- Please send official transcripts via certified pdf to email@example.com or mailed to Piedmont International University, Office of Admissions, 420 Broad Street, Winston-Salem, NC 27101.
- Email current headshot photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional Program-specific Requirements (if applicable) should be submitted electronically to your assigned Admissions Counselor.
Piedmont International University welcomes applications from students who come from outside the United States. An international student is defined as a student in non-immigrant status who is not a U.S. citizen or does not have U.S. permanent residence (view international instructions).
Visiting Students Application
Thank you for considering Piedmont International University. A Visiting Student is a non-resident, non-degree seeking student currently enrolled in a degree program at another recognized institution who wishes to take a limited number of classes at Piedmont for transfer work to his/her present institution. Please follow the steps below to apply. We look forward to assisting you.
- Submit our visiting student application via mail, fax, or email
- Please note that the second page of the application must be completed by the Registrar’s Office at your current school
- Submit the $60 application fee using a debit or credit card here or call 336.714.7937 to make a payment
- Submit official transcript from current institution of study
Piedmont International University admits students of any race, sex, color, handicap, nationality, and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students of the institution. Classes that are pastoral in focus are limited to men who have not been divorced.