Note: If you're interested in applying to our e4-12 program, visit this link.
The Admissions Team would like to extend our services as you begin the application process. We look forward to serving you as your Admissions and Financial Aid files are prepared for Committee review. Upon receipt of your application, you will be contacted by a personal Admissions Counselor who will assist you with any questions.
- Submit Your Application
- Pay Application Fee Online
- Request College Transcripts - request that official transcripts from all schools previously attended since high school be submitted by the institution electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Piedmont International University Attention: Office of Admissions 420 South Broad Street Winston-Salem, NC 27101
- Submit digital photo – image of applicant submitted in JPEG format via email attachment to your assigned Admissions Counselor
- Complete the Release of Records Form – Requested in compliance with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act
- Additional Program-specific Requirements (if applicable)
- Submit your Autobiographical Essay - Discuss what has led you to want to be a student in your selected program. Include such aspects as your Christian experience, relevant work/ministry experience, personal and professional interests, and capacity for academic initiative and discipline. Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.) applicants must include a statement of call to ministry. Essay should be approximately 500 words in length and should be submitted electronically to your assigned Admissions Counselor.
Piedmont International University welcomes applications from students who come from outside the United States. An international student is defined as a student in non-immigrant status who is not a U.S. citizen or does not have U.S. permanent residence (view international instructions).
Visiting Students Application
Thank you for considering Piedmont International University. A Visiting Student is a non-resident, non-degree seeking student currently enrolled in a degree program at another recognized institution who wishes to take a limited number of classes at Piedmont for transfer work to his/her present institution. Please follow the steps below to apply. We look forward to assisting you.
- Submit our visiting student application via mail, fax, or email
- Please note that the second page of the application must be completed by the Registrar’s Office at your current school
- Submit the $55 application fee using a debit or credit card here (or by calling 336-714-7937)
- Submit official transcript from current institution of study
Piedmont International University admits students of any race, sex, color, handicap, nationality, and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students of the institution. Classes that are pastoral in focus are limited to men who have not been divorced.