Graduate International Students
Piedmont welcomes applications from students who come from outside the United States. An international student is defined as a student in non-immigrant status who is not a U.S. citizen or does not have U.S. permanent residence. Follow the steps below to submit your information. We look forward to hearing from you.
Steps to apply
- Submit an application electronically here
- Submit the $55 application fee using a debit or credit card here (or by calling 336-714-7937).
- Submit your salvation testimony through this form
- Request your high school and all college transcripts to be sent to the Admissions Office (translations may be required)
- If pursuing the Master of Biblical Studies your GRE scores will need to be submitted. You may locate testing sites via their website. Please use our school code 5555 for your scores to be sent directly to Piedmont.
- Additional Program-specific Requirements (if applicable)
- Submit your TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) scores to PIU. Our TOEFL school code is 5555. Scores must be submitted to PIU before issuance of the I-20. The minimum score for admittance is a paper-based score of 500, computer-based score of 173, or internet-based score of 61.
- Send or email a current photograph of yourself to your Admissions Counselor
Additional Steps for International Students
- After all application forms and information have been received, the Admissions Committee will make the decision regarding acceptance. If accepted, PIU must receive on deposit the funds in US dollars to cover the cost of the first year’s education (fully refundable). This amount may be obtained from the PIU Financial Aid Office and will include tuition fees. Once these funds are received, a final acceptance letter will be mailed to the student along with the I-20 form.
- The I-20 and the acceptance letter will need to be submitted to a United States Consulate or Embassy to obtain the “F-1” student visa, (The I-20 immigration document DOES NOT guarantee the issuance of the “F-1”student visa.)
- International Payment Options