Piedmont Baptist College welcomes applications from students who come from outside the United States. An international student is defined as a student in non-immigrant status who is not a U.S. citizen or does not have U.S. permanent residence. Follow the steps below to submit your information. We look forward to hearing from you.
Steps to apply
- Submit an application electronically here
- Submit the $55 application fee online or by calling 336-714-7937
- Submit your salvation testimony through this form
- Forward this Pastoral Reference to the senior pastor at the church you currently attend.
- If family member is your senior pastor, the reference will need to be completed by youth pastor or deacon.
- If you are the senior pastor, the reference will need to be completed by the chairman of the deacon board.
- Forward this General Reference link to a non-relative -- preferably a teacher, coach, supervisor, or mentor.
Additonal Steps for International Students
- After all application forms and information have been received, the Admissions Committee will make the decision regarding acceptance. If accepted, PBC must receive on deposit the funds in US dollars to cover the cost of the first year’s education (fully refundable). This amount may be obtained from the PBC Financial Aid Office and will include: tuition, room and board, all fees and books. Once these funds are received, an acceptance letter will be mailed to the student along with the I-20 form.
- Once you receive the I-20, submit the I-20 form to a United States Consulate or Embassy to obtain the “F-1” student visa, (The I-20 immigration document DOES NOT guarantee the issuance of the “F-1”student visa.)