Graduate and Doctoral Steps To Apply
The Admissions Staff is here to answer any questions you may have and to help you through the application process. You may start and stop the application process before completing the application and it will be saved for you to resume at another time. When completing the required information please submit the application. Additional required information may be submitted at a later time via email, email@example.com or faxed to 336.714.7819. If you need help, please contact Graduate Studies Admissions via email, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 336.725.8344 or 800.937.5097.
STEPS TO APPLY
Submit an application with the $39 application fee. We will need complete information although you may stop and resume at any time with the online application.
- When completing the application you will be asked to list names, phone numbers and emails of two references not related to you. We suggest that one of these be an academic, professional, or pastoral reference.
- Complete the Privacy release form (FERPA) –Must be an actual signature (not typed). This form can also be submitted via email to email@example.com, fax 336.714.7819 or mail to Piedmont International University, Office of Admissions, 420 Broad Street, Winston-Salem, NC 27101.
- Submit your Autobiographical Essay - Discuss what has led you to want to be a student in your selected program. Include such aspects as your Christian experience, relevant work/ministry experience, personal and professional interests, and capacity for academic initiative and discipline. Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.) applicants must include a statement of call to ministry. Essay should be approximately 500 words in length and should be submitted electronically to your assigned Admissions Counselor.
- Please send official transcripts via certified pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Piedmont International University, Office of Admissions, 420 Broad Street, Winston-Salem, NC 27101.
- Email current headshot photograph in JPEG format to email@example.com
- Additional Program-specific Requirements (if applicable) should be submitted electronically to your assigned Admissions Counselor.